You Must Be 18+ To Play With Our Kinky Little Kittens...

This Site Is For Entertainment Purposes Only. If you are not 18+ or the legal adult age for your jurisdiction you must LEAVE NOW!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Interview with A Phone Sex Fantasy Girl Whitney




Interview with A Phone Sex Fantasy Girl

"Ms. Whitney"

Ms. Whitney was telling me how much her job doesn't feel like a job. It feels more like a
sexual vacation, or the best ride at the amusement park, not a job at all. So I thought I would sit down and call her for a one on one interview.

Here are a few things that Ms. Whitney wants you to know; she loves to make men feel wanted, needed, and appreciated. And she wants to make sure that all your sexual needs and fantasies are fully met. A little bit of something you might be missing in your everyday life. Well and she also loves to please herself...Total satisfaction is her main goal. So look forward to long sexy conversations that lead up to mutual satisfaction.

Read on for an exciting one on one interview with Ms. Whitney.

Ms. Whitney's Home Page
Your Naughty Wet Dream: So what brought you into the world of Teasing Men?

Ms. Whitney: Well when I was very young I found that my really sexy looks could get me things that I want. And girl has needs; right? Although the teasing of men came much later. *giggles*

Your Naughty Wet Dream: Tell Me something that most turns you on about teasing men's bulging pants on your phone sex calls?
Ms. Whitney: Well its the very thought of making a man hard with just the sound of my voice. Weaving the fantasy around so that its almost real. And well in that moment it is very real. And well lets just say it makes me a little wet..OK a lot wet!! Hey a girl has needs.

Your Naughty Wet Dream: What are your favorite topics?
Ms. Whitney: OMG! I have to name just one? Well there is just no way so here is the list in short of course. There are so many others. And keep in mind I will make any fantasy come true. Ok here we go; Teasing and denial(full completion to be discussed), Any Role-Play, Daddy's Lil Girl,Town Slut... That's just to name a few... Oh and on the sexy sensual side; I love Sensual Teasing and Mutual Masturbation...But some days I just need a hard loud screaming orgasm. And on those days you will be lucky you called....*giggles* WOW long winded...I'm just very passionate about my "job" *snickers* what a great job! Right!.....

Your Naughty Wet Dream: How would you like your clients to remember their sessions?

Ms. Whitney: Well first and foremost I want them hanging up the phone completely satisfied. I want to be sure that all of my callers get what they need and want no matter the subject or the fetish. I am an all around girl and can take your words, thoughts and fantasies to the next level. I just want all my callers to be fully satisfied. Oh yeah back to how I would like them to remember....Well I want them to remember my sexy voice, my great imagination and my willingness to give them the attention and support they need. And of course I wouldn't be doing my job if they couldn't remember how well I got them off. It will be truly mind blowing trust me....
Your Naughty Wet Dream: Well thank you Ms. Whitney for that very informative interview, I'm sure the boy's are going to be looking you up for some sexy phone play .

And for all the reader's of kinkylittlekittens.blogspot.com; be sure to come back often I will be featuring a girl a month in an interview style setting. Its everything you wanted to know about your favorite phone sex fantasy girls.

For an Erotic Phone Sex Call with Ms. Whitney Call 866-739-1010 she has no limits and enjoys all role plays, kinks and fetishes
20 Minute Time Blocks / $40 or $2.50 Per Minute
(10-Minute Minimum)
(All Calls Will Show On Your Credit Card Statement As "Chloe Enterprises)

No comments:

Post a Comment