You Must Be 18+ To Play With Our Kinky Little Kittens...

This Site Is For Entertainment Purposes Only. If you are not 18+ or the legal adult age for your jurisdiction you must LEAVE NOW!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sweet Ariana


Hi. I'm Ariana. I'm a single, 27 year old graduate student at a major university. I live alone, have never been married, and have no children. While I was born, raised, and still live in the Deep South, I am certainly not your traditional Southern Belle. On the outside I appear to be a well-bred, cultured, well-mannered, and sophisticated young lady - your model Southern debutante. However, if those who think they know me best truly knew the real me underneath that good girl exterior, they would be in for quite a shock...Growing up I was the only girl of five children, born exactly in the middle of four boys. Being a Daddy's only little girl and having so many caring brothers, I was always very sheltered and protected from the "intentions" of other men. I never had a real sexual experience with another man until I was 18 - and that's when I discovered what I'd been missing. Once I started college, I made up for lost time. I took full advantage of all the attention given to me by other men - from those wild frat boys to the scholarly bookworms to my professors- and I haven't stopped since. I love men of all ages - and in all places... the library, the dorms, private offices, the gym, public restrooms... I think you get the picture. I have found over the years that I love sex, sex, and more sex. While I adore all sex, I am especially turned on by any and everything kinky. (I'm still trying to undermine that good girl image I suppose.) I am a notorious exhibitionist and love to show off my body to men. I like to have a man watch me play with my toys - especially before I use them on him! I have an assortment of goodies with my favorite being my big, thick, strap-on cock. I love to bend a man over -whether it be on his desk, his kitchen table, the back of my couch- and tease him with that big dildo before sliding it up his tight ass. I get soaking wet just thinking about it... I also get hot at the mere thought of role-playing and handing out a stern spanking (or receiving one!). So now you know the real me - the wild, naughty, oversexed schoolgirl. I went to college for an education, and I am still learning the lessons that long ago went beyond Sex101! Think you have something to add to my experiences, something that might broaden my sexual horizons even more? Maybe there's a thing or two I can teach you... After all, I have been around the campus block - more than a few times. Either way, I would love to hear from you so we can share an explosive learning experience together. Now grab that phone, press those buttons, and let our class begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment