You Must Be 18+ To Play With Our Kinky Little Kittens...

This Site Is For Entertainment Purposes Only. If you are not 18+ or the legal adult age for your jurisdiction you must LEAVE NOW!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Cleo

Yes, I get called a MILF all the time. I know I’m hot and I know you can’t stop staring at my righteous body. What you may not know is that I’m the kinkiest slut in town. While I love just about every kink and fetish out there (that I know of at least, maybe you have some new things to teach me?) the one thing that really gets me off is turning men into little sissy boys. Surrender yourself to me and let me turn you into my candy ass bitch. My pussy drips when I think about you in a pair of panties or nylons and heels. Maybe you’re be a good boy and let me put some make up on you too. Watching you parade around the room like a sissy boy will drive me wild and I will need to play with my pussy. Once I’ve decided your little display was to my liking, I’ll invite you to sit on my bed and I’ll show you all of my special toys. I may even have one just for you but you’ll have to call me to find out exactly what it is and how I’ll make you cum with it…

No comments:

Post a Comment