You Must Be 18+ To Play With Our Kinky Little Kittens...

This Site Is For Entertainment Purposes Only. If you are not 18+ or the legal adult age for your jurisdiction you must LEAVE NOW!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Danielle

Have you been thinking about panties but NOT on a woman…ON YOU? You’ve come to the right place. My name is Mistress Danielle and I am a professional panty boy trainer. You don’t fool me, I know you are yearning to feel the soft satin on your skin. I know you get hard thinking about stretchy ruffles on your mainly body. You think about your cock packed into the feminine fit of lady’s panties. Your wait is over, I’m here to help you. Remember, you need to adhere to my rules and my commands. For our first lesson, I am sending you to your big boardroom meeting with a pair of pretty panties underneath your suit. This is only the beginning, there are many other places you’ll be going in your panties (and other girlish attire) but you need to pass this test first…think you are up for it? Call me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment