You Must Be 18+ To Play With Our Kinky Little Kittens...

This Site Is For Entertainment Purposes Only. If you are not 18+ or the legal adult age for your jurisdiction you must LEAVE NOW!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm ready to put the freak you are on MY leash

Another day, another opportunity to turn an unsuspecting wimp into my personal sissy boy bitch! I’m not happy until I see their pathetic cock hanging out of pink panties. I invited a guy from church over “for dessert” but that was a big fat lie and he fell for it. Once he walked in, he noticed my crotchless lingerie and gasped as I locked the door behind him. I commanded he strip. The look of shock on his face made my pussy drip. As he bent over to remove his shoes, I grabbed his head and shoved it into my sopping wet pussy. I felt his tongue on my clit momentarily and as he tried to move, I forced his face into pussy my harder and quivered with ecstasy at the sound of him drowning in pussy juice. I decided to give him a break because there would be more of that later. I released him and as he lowered his pants, I saw his throbbing dick. “Look at that worthless puny cock! You are the biggest sissy I’ve ever seen! Let’s get you into something more appropriate.” I said. I grabbed a pair of peach panties with lacey roses and made him put them on. I also gave him a pair of heels and told him to strut for me. He just stood there and stared like a dumbass. “This is unacceptable”, I scolded, and “you get over here RIGHT NOW so I can give you the spankings you deserve.” He looked terrified but his hard cock indicated he was definitely ready to be my sissy cum slut.

Call me Freak 1-866-739-1010

No comments:

Post a Comment